Monday, December 3, 2007

Katherine Heigl - “Vanity Fair” January 2008

Katherine Heigl “Vanity Fair” Jan.2008
Katherine Heigl “Vanity Fair” Jan.2008
Katherine Heigl “Vanity Fair” Jan.2008

Katherine Heigl “Vanity Fair” Jan.2008





























Grey’s Anatomy star Katherine Heigl continues her rise to the top, letting her guard down for the January 2008 issue of Vanity Fair, as shot by Norman Jean Roy in Los Angeles.

On finding happiness: “As women, we have more of a tendency to be people-pleasers, and I know a lot of women who are not vocal about what makes them happy. I was like that in my early 20s, but not anymore. I spent a lot of time not being clear about who I was and what was important to me. It’s easy to be taken advantage of if you’re not honest. I knew that dance of trying to please a man, trying to guess what they want you to be, and I got really tired of that, really confused and frustrated. I decided I was sick of trying to figure out what everybody else wanted, and I should just decide what I want, and be honest, and not spend all my time guessing. ”

No comments:

Technorati Profile Celebrity Site of the Day Search Engine Marketing & Optimization Celebrity Site Rank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory Entertainment blogs Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! blog search directory Listed in LS Blogs Entertainment Blogs
EatonWeb Blog Directory Create blog Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Movies/film Blogs My Zimbio
Top Stories FIRST Topsite Blog Directory BlogsByCategory.com