Friday, December 7, 2007

Eva Mendes Poses Nude to Speak Out Against Fur

Eva Mendes Nude
Eva Mendes is the latest celebrity that goes naked for PETA. She joins a list of celebrities who have gone nude for PETA, including Alicia Silverstone, Christina Applegate, Kim Basinger and Pamela Anderson.

Mandes says that she wasn't always aware of cruelty of fur trade:

"I remember having my first premiere in New York City and being so naïve that I didn't have a coat with me. My stylist sent me a ... fur wrap for the evening, and I ignorantly wore it. PETA then wrote me a beautiful letter commenting on my less-than-educated choice. I was so impressed that I vowed to them and myself to NEVER wear real fur on the red carpet or in my life again"
She said: "I want people to know that … killing a poor animal and wearing [its fur] isn't cool. Respecting all life forms is cool."

Source

No comments:

Technorati Profile Celebrity Site of the Day Search Engine Marketing & Optimization Celebrity Site Rank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory Entertainment blogs Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! blog search directory Listed in LS Blogs Entertainment Blogs
EatonWeb Blog Directory Create blog Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Movies/film Blogs My Zimbio
Top Stories FIRST Topsite Blog Directory BlogsByCategory.com