Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ashanti Loses Weight On Lemonade Diet

R&B star Ashanti lost eight pounds this summer on the Master Cleanser diet. The pretty singer felt she needed to shape up for a run of promotional appearances for new film Resident Evil: Extinction and new album "Declaration" and so she spent a week eating nothing.

She explains, "I did the lemon-pepper-maple syrup diet for seven days. When I got really hungry, I ate fruit. I lost eight pounds and kept it off."
source www.starpulse.com

No comments:

Technorati Profile Celebrity Site of the Day Search Engine Marketing & Optimization Celebrity Site Rank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory Entertainment blogs Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! blog search directory Listed in LS Blogs Entertainment Blogs
EatonWeb Blog Directory Create blog Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Movies/film Blogs My Zimbio
Top Stories FIRST Topsite Blog Directory BlogsByCategory.com