Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Alicia Silverstone is Naked


Even though it's not 1995, PETA is featuring a naked Alicia Silverstone in a new vegetarian campaign.
Silverstone said she's a vegetarian and a vegan in the same paragraph, so who knows what she thinks. Maybe she thinks eating animal crackers is bad, I'm not sure. I'd just really like to know why every celebrity has to get naked to say they don't eat meat. Can't they just say, "I don't eat meat?" Do I really have to see Pamela Anderson and Alicia Silverstone? If so, let me know ahead of time. I don't want to put this steak on the grill too early.
www.peta.org

No comments:

Technorati Profile Celebrity Site of the Day Search Engine Marketing & Optimization Celebrity Site Rank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory Entertainment blogs Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! blog search directory Listed in LS Blogs Entertainment Blogs
EatonWeb Blog Directory Create blog Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Movies/film Blogs My Zimbio
Top Stories FIRST Topsite Blog Directory BlogsByCategory.com