Friday, November 23, 2007

Penelope Cruz - “Vogue” December 2007

Penelope Cruz Vogue December 2007


Penelope Cruz Vogue December 2007













Penelope Cruz was born to be a actress, because she has been throwing diva fits since she was a child.

The Spanish star confesses she was a precocious and troublesome child and still has regular tantrums.

Penelope tells the December issue of Vogue magazine: “My mother always tried to not to laugh in front of me. I was the most difficult. Stubborn, very rebellious. I didn’t want to be told what to do. I still do the kicking once in a while.”
Source

No comments:

Technorati Profile Celebrity Site of the Day Search Engine Marketing & Optimization Celebrity Site Rank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory Entertainment blogs Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! blog search directory Listed in LS Blogs Entertainment Blogs
EatonWeb Blog Directory Create blog Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Movies/film Blogs My Zimbio
Top Stories FIRST Topsite Blog Directory BlogsByCategory.com