Sunday, October 14, 2007

Nicole Scherzinger - “Blender” November 2007




Pussycat Dolls lead hottie Nicole Scherzinger is the cover girl for the November 2007 issue of Blender Magazine. Interview highlights:

You honestly don’t think that the way the Dolls dress or dance can be described as naughty or raunchy? Never. Never in a million, bazillion, trazillion years. (pauses) Did you see my face? I didn’t even blink.

Are you a fembot? (Like one of the mechanical girls in Austin Powers movies whose only purpose is to give pleasure): No. But I can play that role really well.

On how on-screen crushes are just that: “You get these crushes on guys, and then you meet them and you realize you just loved the role they were playing. Like, who doesn’t love Ryan Gosling after you see ‘The Notebook’? Then you meet the person and you’re like, ‘Huh? What?’ ”

On her solo album release: “I need total focus, total concentration, total centering, because this album is everything I’ve been working for my whole life. You get one chance, and this is my chance.”

The album, Her Name is Nicole, is due for release November 20th.

Source

No comments:

Technorati Profile Celebrity Site of the Day Search Engine Marketing & Optimization Celebrity Site Rank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory Entertainment blogs Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! blog search directory Listed in LS Blogs Entertainment Blogs
EatonWeb Blog Directory Create blog Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Movies/film Blogs My Zimbio
Top Stories FIRST Topsite Blog Directory BlogsByCategory.com